Non-Profit Show Rates
CHOOSE A HOSTING PLAN THAT BEST FITS INTO YOUR SCHEDULE
To ensure a successful show, you want to make sure that time “Time Slot” you choose will work. The most popular, and successful shows attract larger audiences by being consistent, and on-air for each show according to their show schedules. Your viewers, and listeners will want to know if they can depend on you to be on-air even if they miss a show. Remember, Networks don’t stop airing shows just because a few viewers missed an episode. “The show must go on”. This is YOUR SHOW! Take it as serious as you’d want the rest of the world to see it.
WHAT IS A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION?
A nonprofit organization is a business that has been granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) because it furthers a social cause and provides a public benefit. Donations made to a nonprofit organization are typically tax-deductible to individuals and businesses that make them, and the nonprofit itself pays no tax on the received donations or on any other money earned through fundraising activities. Nonprofit organizations are sometimes called NPOs or 501(c)(3) organizations based on the section of the tax code that permits them to operate.
WMRR RADIO HOSTING RATES
Full-Time Weekday Shows. 5 Days a week (4 Hours)
- ON AIR Monday-Friday: $150/a month (You Earn 100% Sales)
- ON AIR Monday-Friday: $125/a month (You Earn 50% Sales)
Full-Time WeekEND Shows (3 Hours)
- ON AIR Saturday & Sunday: $125/a month (You Earn 100% Sales)
- ON AIR Saturday & Sunday: $115/a month (You Earn 50% Sales)
Part-Time (1 Hour/1 week )Weekly Shows
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekday Upon Availability $50/a month ((You Earn 15% Sales)
- On-Air One time a weekend: Saturday Or Sunday Upon Availability $60/a month ((You Earn 15% Sales)
Part-Time (2 Hour) Weekly Show
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekday Upon Availability $75/a month ((You Earn 25% Sales)
- On-Air One time a week: Any Weekend Upon Availability $80/amonth ((You Earn 25% Sales)
Drop-Ins (Upon Availability. Time slots are NOT RESERVED)
- $30/ 30 Minutes
- $50/ 1Hr
- $75/ 2Hrs
- $150/3 Hrs
NOTE: There are NO DEPOSITS. There are NO LATE FEES for the first
time your payment is late. A $50 Late Fee applies per month after. You
pay your week, or month upfront to go on-air.
IMPORTANT: You are not required to sign a contract, but entering
into an agreement with WMRR is recommended since it locks in your
rate for the duration of your agreement. (Rates are subject to change
at any time)